Eslam Kamal Abd El Azeem
Address: ragaie St, from salah salem St ,
Telephone: +2 (082) 2362364
Mobile: 002 0122 0717 854
002 0109 4796 100
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I’m seeking for one of the Staff in your company where my academic background and interpersonal skills are well developed and utilized.
Preferable: part time job.
2010 Beni-Suef University
BA Faculty of Education
Grade: Good (70.5%)
- Holds an international license in dealing with the computer ( ICDL )
- Good surfing skills on the Internet.
- Arabic : Mother Tongue
- English: Good command of English both writing and speaking.
* Successfully completed Training course in “Seven Power Habits”, certificated by ODAR Team “Our Dreams Are Real”, from 27th to 29th February, 2012.
* Successfully completed Training course in “TOT” Training Of Trainers, certificated by CEOSS,Binary Egypt, Shabab Elkheir ASS.,Youth&Sport Directoret, on March, 2013.
- Pathways to Higher Education
* Training course of DTMS, Behavioral approach, held from 26th August to 6th September 2012 at Beni-Suef University.
Successfully completed, ICDL course, at the Faculty of Commerce.
- Working as a part of organization team with ODAR Team “Our Dreams Are Real”.
- Working as a part of organization team ICTP ' Information and
Communication Technology project, held from 1/1/2011 to now.
Experience In the work sphere
- I worked as Teacher at School New Kom El-Nour from December 2010 to June 2011.
- I am working as a coordinator in (ICT) in the Separator 7 from Faculty of Arts and trainer (ICDL) in the same project, from January 2011 to now at Beni-Suef University.
- I am working as a trainer (soft skills) in Shabab Elkheir ASS from January 2013 to March 2013.
- I am working as a coordinator in ODAR (Our Dreams Are Real) Team for Human Rescores from January 2012 to August 2013.
Date of birth: 15 August 1989
Social Status: Single
Military Status: Exemption final
- References are available upon request.